cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject tallying [Re: [vote] micro-decision for docs: creation of cocoon-docs CVS module]
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:38:32 GMT
(follow up to cocoon-docs please)

On 24/03/2003 7:31 Steven Noels wrote:

> In order to get one little step closer to the 'new' document
> infrastructure, many of us seek clarity whether we should move docs to a
> separate CVS module or not. The benefits and downfalls are largely
> known, so let's vote on this and get this issue cleared.
>
> My own personal bias: don't forget the different Cocoon _versions_ are
> now stored in separate modules, too.
>
> Please cast your vote:

results so far:

  [  ]  creation of cocoon-docs module: morrijr, shannon, stefano,
bdelacretaz
        not sure because of comments: sylvain
        not sure because of 0.x vote: haul
        not eligible but almost a committer: andrew

  [  ]  docs should stay in src/documentation of the code tree
module(s): jefft, nicolaken, pier, stephan

... which means we could use some more votes do establish genuine
consensus...!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org