cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject [vote] micro-decision for docs: creation of cocoon-docs CVS module
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 06:31:39 GMT
In order to get one little step closer to the 'new' document
infrastructure, many of us seek clarity whether we should move docs to a
separate CVS module or not. The benefits and downfalls are largely
known, so let's vote on this and get this issue cleared.

My own personal bias: don't forget the different Cocoon _versions_ are
now stored in separate modules, too.

Please cast your vote:

  [  ]  creation of cocoon-docs module
  [  ]  docs should stay in src/documentation of the code tree module(s)

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at

View raw message