cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Project(s) dropped
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:20:56 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:
> This email is autogenerated from the output from:
> <http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2003-03-22/gump.html>
>
> Buildfile: build.xml
>
> platform_props:
>
> compile:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /home/rubys/gump/classes
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /home/rubys/gump/work
>     [javac] Compiling 7 source files to /home/rubys/gump/classes
>       [jar] Building jar: /home/rubys/gump/jenny.jar
>
> gen:
>      [java] Dropping project cocoon-block-web3 because of Exception java.lang.Exception:
project "dougLea" not found processing project cocoon-block-web3

Ooooh, f**k!

All rights, the gump problems are:

1) jsp,databases -> can't find mock classes, but they are compiled and
this doesn't happen on my build.

2) fop and slide -> broken (not a gump descriptor problem)

3) php and web3 -> missing dependencies.

4) blocks that depend on block aren't finding their dependencies

All right, I'm going to fix #3 the brute force way by adding direct
dependency to our jars since I can't find a reference to gump.

#2 requires code work so I won't touch it for now (let's wait for the
fop people to reply)

who is taking care of slide?

i can reproduce #1 on jsp, I'll investigate right after this.

hopefully found a way to fix #3.

Ah, Sam, Steven, how do I access that cocoon-special gump stuff on
cocoondev.org? that would likely reduce the try/fail cycle of 24 hours
that is driving me nuts!

Stefano.