cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon Gump Status
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:06:21 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> It seems that we are converging toward a stable gump setup. This is
> very nice and very useful to help us solidify our contracts and make
> it visible for other projects underneath our food chain to watch us.
>
> Currently, 6 blocks fail. I'm listing the problems

<snip/>

> the really broken ones are:
>
>  - fop

Latest FOP release is fop-0.20.5rc2 coming from the maintainance branch.
This release still has org.apache.fop.apps.Options class. But in CVS
head it was removed (in favor of something better, I presume. AFAIK fop
is moving towards Avalon).

As we recenlty agreed, Cocoon should base on the released stuff. Thus, I
don't see how GUMP could be fixed.

Vadim