cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Setting up a PMC mailinglist
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:15:01 GMT
On 21/03/2003 14:04 Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> 3) (volunteers???) update the documentation and the live site to reflect
>    changes in the new subscription/unsubscription addresses.

> So, if we have a volunteer to update the site, and we all agree, we can
> start straight away.

There's movement on the -docs list and perhaps also a Forrest quantum
leap blossoming, so we'd better do this before or after this assumably
disruptive step.

Let's see next week, since Carsten was not in a hurry IIUC (I must admit
I have been thinking along the same lines about a PMC list yesterday,
funny to see the mindreading going on again).

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org