cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <>
Subject Re: Flow Scoping, was: JavaScriptInterpreter: bug or feature?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:37:40 GMT
OK. I think you could get that effect by modifying
JavaScriptInterpreter.set/getSessionScope(). Right now these associate
the scope with the uri prefix of the current environment. Instead, to
get the behavior you describe, I guess it should be associated with the
top-most parent of the current sitemap that has a flow defined in it.
Any ideas on how to implement that?

Marcus Crafter wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 01:30:42PM -0500, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>>Marcus Crafter wrote:
>>>	For systems where a subsitemap represents a new application,
>>>	behaviour would be configured to be as it currently is.
>>Why not: for systems where a subsitemap represents a new app, dont
>>declare anything in the parent sitemap you don't want to expose to
>>subsitemap! :-)
>>This will be consistent with the rest of Cocoon - otherwise somebody
>>will ask for sitemap which does not inherits, say, generators...
> 	Good point. :)
> 	Cheers,
> 	Marcus

View raw message