cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Flow Scoping, was: JavaScriptInterpreter: bug or feature?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:37:40 GMT
OK. I think you could get that effect by modifying
JavaScriptInterpreter.set/getSessionScope(). Right now these associate
the scope with the uri prefix of the current environment. Instead, to
get the behavior you describe, I guess it should be associated with the
top-most parent of the current sitemap that has a flow defined in it.
Any ideas on how to implement that?

Regards,

Chris