cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Discussion of Flow Issues
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:57:06 GMT
Hi Marcus,

Those are very good questions. And I don't know the answer. See my
response to Vadim about scopes and compiling scripts. We need to
partition the scripts by application somehow.

What defines an application in Cocoon. For example, does each get a
separate class loader? Is there a relationship to sitemaps?

Regards,

Chris