cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Problem with JPetStore
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:36:33 GMT

I'm playing and digging in flow-enabled petstore (BTW, so nice, I love
it), and experienced some problems with the continutation-enabled
prev/next navigation.

To reproduce it, go to the "dogs" area, click "next" once and then hit
the browser's reload button. The prev and next links are now totally

Any ideas on what's going on ?

Moreover, AFAIU, the "productList" variable in viewCategory() is stored
in the continuation, and so if we hit "next" and then "prev", the first
list exists twice (in different continuations). Isn't there a potential
memory consumption problem ? I know continuations expire, but withing
the expiration delay, all these lists keep floating around...