cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [RT] Flow as a block
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:12:35 GMT
Uh, Rhino isn't only used by the flow. It appears to also be used by:

JSGenerator.java
CompiledJavaScriptLanguage.java

Also, for what it's worth, although the jxpath jar is in lib/optional
there seem to be dependencies on it elsewhere in the core (not just in
flow code), e.g:

org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/AbstractJXPathModule.java
org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/JXPathMetaModule.java
org/apache/cocoon/components/validation/schematron/SchematronFactory.java
org/apache/cocoon/components/validation/schematron/SchematronValidator.ja
org/apache/cocoon/transformation/XMLFormTransformer.java

Do you hava a plan for removing the InputModule and XMLForm code from
the core as well?

Regards,

Chris