cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Duffin <pduf...@volantis.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] fixing the encoding problems
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:49:57 GMT
A problem that I ran into was that Serializers do not have access to
the environment (Request / Response). This means that it is very hard to
write sophisticated Serializers.

We worked around this by using it in conjunction with a Transformer that
was given the environment and simply passed it on to the Serializer.