cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject CVS problem ?
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:28:27 GMT
Folks,

I'm experiencing problems while updating cocoon-2.1 (cocoon-2.0 is
fine). I get the following messages and then CVS seems to hang :
  cvs update: Dropping data: pos>vec->nlines
  cvs update: invalid change text in src/idl/cocoon/_module.idl
  cvs server: cannot open directory
/home/cvs/cocoon-2.1/src/idl/cocoon/flow: No such file or directory
  cvs server: skipping directory src/idl/cocoon/flow

Are you also experiencing this ? Any idea ?

Sylvain