cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Discussion of Flow Issues
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:43:25 GMT

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

>> I like your approach _MUCH_BETTER_... I think we should consider it
>> for most
>> of the stuff we make visible to the flow, rather than passing the real
>> Java
>> instances to Rhino (obviously removing the construction part when
>> needed)...
>>

> Mmmh, I don't like it much, as AFAIU it will require too much often to
> write some glue code for things that could be written in JS only...
>
> Sylvain

Either way is fine with me. It was just a suggestion. You might want to
look at what I had to do to integrate with XMLForm:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/xmlForm.js?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain

In order to communicate with XMLFormTransformer and to handle restarting
continuations, this script needs access to:

cocoon.session
cocoon.componentManager
cocoon.environment.objectModel
cocoon.forwardTo()