cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [rt] resource-exists selector
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:49:40 GMT

Sylvain Wallez wrote, On 18/03/2003 15.43:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> Matchers have side effect by returning map of values.
>
> What about some "super-selector" (or "multi-match" ?) that would be
> allowed to return sitemap values ?

And make Matchers and Selectors able to use the a MathcerSelectors as a
common implementation? That way I can make my
ResourceExistsMathcerSelector and use it both in a Matcher and a Selector.

public abstract MatcherSelector implements Matcher, Selector

   match(...){ calls matchOrSelect}
   select(...){ calls matchOrSelect}
   public abstract matchOrSelect(...)
    { override this for common functionality}

             - verba volant, scripta manent -