cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Continuation in objectModel, Was: Discussion of Flow Issues
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 02:39:04 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>On 17/3/03 2:06, "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>Practical proposal:
>>
>>* Add "flow-continuation" to the objectModel, and getter method to the
>>ObjectModelHelper, as a replacement for "kont" environment attribute.
>>

>Read only properties of the "script" (global) ??? Or rather a function (I'd
>lean towards the first approach)...

Change will affect files:
src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\AbstractInterpreter.java
src\blocks\velocity\java\org\apache\cocoon\generation\FlowVelocityGenerator.java
src\java\org\apache\cocoon\transformation\JPathTransformer.java
src\java\org\apache\cocoon\transformation\XMLFormTransformer.java
src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\language\markup\xsp\java\jpath.xsl

And it will no affect any .js files, so what have you meant here? I have
not thought of changing javascript side of things, only how these
objects are stored / passed in Cocoon.

>>* Add "flow-bean" to the objectModel, as a replacement for "bean-dict"
>>environment attribute.
>>

>+1 :-)

Good.

Vadim