cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Continuation in objectModel, Was: Discussion of Flow Issues
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 02:06:55 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>

>> So we need two more values in the object model Map : one for the
>> value dictionary, and one for the continuation.
>>
>> How does it sound ?
>

> That would work.

Excellent! I've grepped sources, seen those awful
((Environment)resolver) type casts, and I think that we have to get rid
of this ASAP.

Practical proposal:

 * Add "flow-continuation" to the objectModel, and getter method to the
ObjectModelHelper, as a replacement for "kont" environment attribute.
 * Add "flow-bean" to the objectModel, as a replacement for "bean-dict"
environment attribute.

Why request attributes were not used to pass this "bean-dict" object?

Vadim