cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse JDT breaks XSP!
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:17:24 GMT
I didn't find anything in Eclipse bugzilla. The reports on cocoon-dev
about this seem to all be coming from MacOS X. I glanced at the code and
I don't see an obvious problem (look at readTable(String filename) in

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.jdt.core/compiler/org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/parser/Parser.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

The way you describe it ("randomly") makes it sound like a thread
synchronization problem.

Since you can reproduce it, would you mind trying to debug it?