cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Refactoring flow examples
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:45:17 GMT
Ovidiu did a great job showing how the flow could be well integrated
into complex publishing pipelines with the samples we have today, but I
think this is scaring away people that have to simply understand how
things work.

Also, those samples are now dependent on the presence of the
documentation in the context, which is not to be assumed since it can be
excluded from the build independently from the samples.

Moreover, documentation is contained in the samples, but it should live
in the real documentation.

So, would anybody mind if I:

- refactor the flow samples to make them easier to understand from newbies

- remove dependencies on context://docs

- move the flow documentation into the real documentation

thoughts?

Stefano.