cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java PetStore sample
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:54:06 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:
> leo leonid wrote:
>

>> On Freitag, März 14, 2003, at 07:45  Uhr, Christopher Oliver wrote:
>>
>>> the views are pretty much brain-dead: Velocity generating xhtml
>>> directly. It would be neat if we could better show off Cocoon's view
>>> generation capabilities - but I suck at that type of thing.
>>>
>>> Anyway, any feedback is appreciated.
>>>

>> I just started writing an alternative view using xsp/xsl.
>> Should be ready tomorrow or after tomorrow.
>>
>> /Leo
>>

> Great!

Oh, BTW, your petstore is simply amazing! a complete web application in
22kb of javascript code. Cocoon will beat the crap out of both J2EE and
.NET in a short while.

We must be prepared for the flood of people that will *wow* over this
and flood our mail lists.

This is why i want to solidify the flow contracts.

Postponing this after 2.1 is, IMHO, a potential community suicide.

Stefano.