cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Gump and CocoonDev
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:00:21 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

> What this requires is that whatever id is used to execute the nightly
> builds has ability to update any files that people might produce.  Umask
> 002 is an important part of ths - and making sure that I (or whoever is
> running the nightly build) am in the all the primary groups of everybody
> who might create files in this directory is another.

002 is being tackled ATM, and can be taken care of locally if people
can't wait.

That primary group thing... I assume that will eventually work out. I
made cocoondev the primary group for a number of people. Part of the
containment/isolation between projects however is based on the one
group/project thing, and since some people are bound to work on multiple
projects, they belong to multiple groups.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org