cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject The road to Cocoon 2.1
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:54:54 GMT
I would like to see Cocoon released as soon as possible, but not sooner.

There are a few things to do before we can release and there are two realms:

1) internal -> things inside the distribution

     - flow
         - finish polishing the object model
         - provide a block-like method for extension of the object model

     - write a block-like modular system in the build for
         - flow
         - xsp
         - actions (yet to be agreed upon)
         - instrumentation (yet to be understood how)

     - finish cleanup the samples

     - write the distribution targets in the build
         - decide how we want to distribute the software

2) externals -> things outside the distribution

     - move the web site over to cocoon.apache.org
     - move the mail lists

Anything else I've missed?