cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: more xmlforms + schematron, why ?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:14:43 GMT
It may not help you at the moment because its still under development,
but with the current XMLForm integration with the Cocoon flow layer, you
can also do validation in JavaScript, meaning you have regular
expressions, String operations, etc, the full power of JavaScript and
Java, if you need it.

Thanks to somebody (not sure who), the XMLForm samples now seem to be
working, so you can now play with the XMLForm FeedBack Wizard driven by
the flow layer:

http://localhost:8888/samples/xmlform/overview.html

Regards,

Chris