cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Java PetStore sample
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:45:21 GMT
leo leonid wrote:

>> Eventually, I'd like to add this to the flow samples, but in the
>> meantime if anyone is interested in helping, let me know and I'll
>> check it into the scratchpad. (Unfortunately the scratchpad samples
>> are still broken though).
>

> Please do. A sample like this would be sufficient motivation for me
> diving into the flow.

OK. I've checked in a mostly working version of PetStore into the
scratchpad:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/scratchpad/webapp/samples/petstore/

It's currently hardcoded to use hsqldb's in-memory database. And the
views are pretty much brain-dead: Velocity generating xhtml directly. It
would be neat if we could better show off Cocoon's view generation
capabilities - but I suck at that type of thing.

Anyway, any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Chris