cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Java PetStore sample
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:28:02 GMT
I've made a first cut at implementing the Java PetStore example
application using Cocoon. I started by converting the Ibatis PetStore
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/ibatisjpetstore) which is struts-based
  to use the Cocoon flow layer (and converted its jsp's to velocity
templates).

I could use some help with this, since I'm not a Cocoon expert. I've
placed a snapshot here: http://www.primaryinterface.com/cocoon/petstore/

Eventually, I'd like to add this to the flow samples, but in the
meantime if anyone is interested in helping, let me know and I'll check
it into the scratchpad. (Unfortunately the scratchpad samples are still
broken though).

Right now the flow scripts directly talk to a database. But I'd like to
try attaching different back-ends. And the views are all velocity
templates, but I'd like to also try using XMLForm and/or Xsp's.

Regards,

Chris