cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon's own publishing system
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:22:39 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> So, should we perform 'forrestization' of our documents to go ahead with
> the plan?

That's not a strict requirement, just cronifying 'cvs update', 'build
docs' and some 'cp' to a live website will do ATM IIUC.

The reason handing out Sam a account was that Gump would
be the supercron job, and that we make sure docs are included in the our
Gump profile. That way, docs are build along the source code, and we can
rsync them to the live website. Of course, Gump does muc more than just
building our docs, but I figured I could do Sam a favor while I was at
it. I've been away for the day however, so I'm also looking for the
latest update.

Sam...? Any other takers?

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at