cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RT] Fixing the CLI
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:09:21 GMT
This is taking me time, but I'm getting there...

---links beginning #, javascript:, etc---
This one was real stupid of me - the link serializer filters them out, but my 
LinkGatherer didn't. It now does.

---Single vs Multi-pass Benchmarks---
I ran a test of my new (single pass) CLI patch against the old (multi-pass) CLI. 
Apart from some pages not generating due to NullPointerExceptions, I got 3min31 
seconds for the new code and 4min 46secs for the old. A bit disappointing. At 
some point, I'll look into why (probably when I've got it to successfully generate the 
whole site without NPEs).

I've got further ideas for the CLI, which I'll mention separately.

Regards, Upayavira


Mime
View raw message