cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon's own publishing system
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:07:45 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

> I have some scripts that do all that and more.
>
> But you already knew that.  ;-)

OK, I'm giving in. Given some time and energy, Cocoon, docs included,
will be built regularily on cocoondev.org, along with some other
projects, by means of some tool written by some bearded script guru.
That guru is now able to install all this expertly by himself.

Which means we only need to make sure Cocoon docs can be built through
Gump, and we'll be able to do the rsyncing from cocoondev.org.

Of course, whenever the Cocoon docs get Forrestized, we'll be able to
switch from Gump to forrestbot.cocoondev.org expertedly guided by my
beardless (I assume) personal hero of the year 2002.

Cheers,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org