cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [RF] Entropy Killed the Cat
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:17:20 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> The discussion is about making the flow a technology that cocoon can
> depend on for years.
>
> And this passes thru stabilizing the contracts between the flow
> scripters and the cocoon internals.
>
> And I want this to be done by a community, not by only the few
> developers that cared and knew the code.
>
> but I maybe entirely wrong.
>
> if so, please let me know.
>
> Ciao

I think from a technical point of view you're entirely right ;) Everyone
wants more community involvement in the flow development. At the same
time I think you must realize that when you throw out terms like
"one-man-show" and "unclean" design, the person it's directed at will
feel like its a personal attack. And that's not fun.