cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/xscript XScriptObject.java XScriptObjectFromURL.java XScriptObjectInlineXML.java
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:57:34 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Great Vadim!
>>
>> Many thanks!
>>

> This was a bit too early... But now I think I have finished, and
> xscript/soap samples are still working.
>
> PS Thanks to Stefano - new welcome screen looks nice. Now we need only
> to fix tons of regression bugs, and then consider 2.1 well done.

Oh, that's just a mock up. Expect things to get prettier as we move forward.

BTW, what's the status of the 'deprecation' transition? what's left to
do? are we able to compile the core without the deprecated classes yet?

Anyway, thanks to both you and Carsten for helping out on this. It would
have been a nightmare to do it alone.

S.