cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <>
Subject Re: Rhino with continuations cvs
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:16:07 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Christopher Oliver wrote:
>> Just wanted to let people know that thanks to Steven Noels and Ovidiu
>> the Rhino interpreter with continuations recently got a CVS repository
>> at
> That's very good.
> BTW, do you have any news on the merging your patches into the main
> rhino tree at

Honestly, I don't think that will happen any time soon. My changes were
based on a snapshot from March of last year. During that time one of the
  Rhino developers has modified virtually every class I extended in
incompitible ways. Although not impossible, merging with his changes
would be a major effort and I at least won't have time to do it.

View raw message