cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: Log levels -> DEBUG?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:12:59 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:09:09AM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> When something breaks, most of the time I have no idea which 'subsystem'
> is breaking.  OTOH, I have a pretty good idea which subsystems are *not*
> involved.  Hence the desire to have DEBUG the default, with progressive
> switching-off of things that ain't broke.

It should work either way.  The release candidate with the new
functionality is located here:

That is my staging area for release candidates before we make an
official release.  We are releasing the Excalibur components in
three groups, so that we can do it in a timely manner.

Once everyone likes a release candidate, it takes about a week
to make it official.

View raw message