cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antti Koivunen <anryo...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: taking a break
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 05:49:48 GMT
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> After more than 3 years working with and on cocoon, for various reasons,
> I've decided to stop my active involvement with it, at least for a while.
>
> If you have any questions about the flow or whatever, please don't
> hesitate to contact me.
>
> Greetings,

For the first time in weeks, I had a few extra minutes to check up on
cocoon-dev, and I couldn't help but to feel a bit sad reading the above.
However, I think I understand how you feel. Most of us do this for fun,
and if, for any reason, it ceases to be such, there's little reason to
continue. Personally, I'd love to able to work on Cocoon, and many other
interesting open source projects, but I simply can't seem to find the
time to do so. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I, like
everybody else here, really appreciate all your hard work and the
tremendous contributions you've made to Cocoon.

Have fun, whatever you're doing (and don't be gone too long ;)

Kind regards,

(: A ;)
--
Antti Koivunen (Mr.) <anryoshi@users.sf.net>