cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <>
Subject Re: taking a break
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:05:02 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> CALL FOR ARMS. This is important!!!!!

You are right...
- I had send Ovidiu my remarks and support in private (horror!)
- and was just doing this
( after
understanding the plot.

but Niclas makes me see even the eternal lurker on this list
should be outspoken for once:

+1 on:

> Let's solve this, and keep everyone happy.
> Niclas

and please: if this *only* takes some (private) mails, then just
send them.
the gentle way is valid, sound arguments don't need more

on the other hand: frustration can get real, and the sender might
be relieved (shortly) by pressing the send anyway, let's not
always be offended by someone flushing his bad feeling buffers
most of that is purely on the sender's account,
while taking it personaly is obviously the action of the receiver.

and please, all of you know Godel: so you know there is no
all-ruling-'right' (at least not te be proven) all we can do is
our best, and that effort is the only thing we can (and should)
respect. (which we probably do, just that the implied "with full
respect" carried in all emails is a bit harder to recognise when
the tone pitches up)

PS: Blast, I hope this post doesn't make me into the utter naieve
priest of the parish of mailing lists :-p
Marc Portier
Read my weblog at

View raw message