cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: The new build system
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 18:30:38 GMT

>> fixed it for me introducing:
>> <property file="blocks.properties"/>
>> <condition property="unless.exclude.XXX">
>>  <istrue value="${exclude.XXX}"/>
>> </condition>
>>
>> and using
>> <target ... unless="${unless.exclude.XXX}">
>>
>> this way you can set exclude.XXX in your local.build.properties to
>> true, or false as you like it.
>
> However, I think it's not applicable for block excludes since it would
> require to change the build file for each new block. Or can we
> generate automatically a set of exist/not-exist properties from a set
> of true/false properties (custom task, XSLT, etc ?).

well, i didn't fully catch the working of tools/src/blocks-build.xsl,
yet, but your requirement should be solvable
in this xsl a la
<condition property="unless.exclude.{$block-name}">
  <istrue value="exlcude.{$block-name}"/>
</condition>
this may - didn't checked it yet - solve your request.
bye bernhard