cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: taking a break
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 22:25:50 GMT
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> After more than 3 years working with and on cocoon, for various
> reasons, I've decided to stop my active involvement with it, at least
> for a while.
>
> If you have any questions about the flow or whatever, please don't
> hesitate to contact me.
>
> Greetings,

Ovidiu,

Just a quick note (I check the mails before going to bed) to tell you
I'm very sad about this. Stefano seems to have been furious of knowing
that people sometimes communicate off-list, and his words are IMO
stronger than what he really thinks. He can't have forgotten the endless
threads on cocoon-dev about the flow, his enthusiasm about it and all
the public discussions that occured during many months.

Anyway, I can easily understand that you took it bad, and that, using no
more Cocoon in you daily job, you want to put some distance.

Be assured that you keep your place in the Cocoon community, but also in
my heart. We only met during one day, but I really appreciated it and
hope to meet you again in the future.

Warm regards,
Sylvain

PS: BTW, how's it going at Google ?