cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: taking a break
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 21:47:18 GMT
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> After more than 3 years working with and on cocoon, for various reasons,
> I've decided to stop my active involvement with it, at least for a while.
 >
> If you have any questions about the flow or whatever, please don't
> hesitate to contact me.
>
> Greetings,

I have a question: does this action has anything to do with the private
conversation about flow?

The reason for me asking this is that I feel there were issues still
unsolved in that email and you leaving right in the middle leaves us
with the impossibility of solving any potential problem.

It's always sad to see people going away, but it's natural and healthy
if they do so because their lifes are changing. It's the beauty of
volunteer efforts.

On the other hand, it's hurts me very badly if they do it because they
feel negativity in the air.

I just want to understand how you feel while leaving (not the reasons,
those are your own business) because this will impact not only you but
all of us.

Stefano.