cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Strange exception in DOMStreamer
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:11:36 GMT
> I got a strange exception from the DOMStreamer.

I have got a similar error. I get this when using the HTMLGenerator.

Upayavira

======================================
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMStreamer$DefaultDOMStreamer.stream(DOMStre
amer.java:606)
        at org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMStreamer.stream(DOMStreamer.java:144)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.HTMLGenerator.generate(HTMLGenerator.java:277)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.pr
ocessXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:253)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(Abstra
ctProcessingPipeline.java:681)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.j
ava:413)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.toSAX(AbstractEnvironment.ja
va:539)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.toSAX(AbstractEnvironment.ja
va:525)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ContentAggregator.generate(ContentAggregator.java:15
4)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPip
eline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:545)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.pr
ocessXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:214)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(Abstra
ctProcessingPipeline.java:489)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(Serializ
eNode.java:151)