cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Fixing the CLI
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:43:39 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

 >> I've posted my code as a patch to bugzilla. Let me know what you
think. Should this be done using pluggable pipelines? Actually, I think
you'll see that the actual code changes are pretty minimal within the
Cocoon core, a bit more substantial within CocoonBean.java.

 > I'll look into it, thanks a bunch :-)

With not changing the links to match some preconceived notion of
mimetype and extension, we can get those links to *.cgi scripts
working for the downloads without resorting to hackery like specifying
the link with full URI--we can take advantage of the Forrest
URN features!