cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Cocoon2
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:27:30 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>>> Why not add these projects to the gump profile and specify for each
>>> the specific target?
>>>  cocoon
>>>  cocoon-scratchpad
>>>  cocoon-deprecated
>>> This way the scratchpad can fail but the core will build anyway.
>> Good point. Will do that.
> On second thought, if the core builds but the scratchpad doesn't, people
> won't fix it as quick. Let's keep them together for now.

It looks to me like a <depend project="xml-fop"> is required then.
Otherwise, fop will not be picked up even if it were to build.

I've turned on nagging for xml-fop.  If somebody here can poke their
head into the fop-dev mailing list and simply let it be known that
having fop build under gump is important to them, I would greatly
appreciate it.

- Sam Ruby

View raw message