cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: sitemap validation is broken
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:18:41 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> The <map:transformer> used to have children like
> <use-session-info> etc. but these have been recently
> changed to <use-session-parameters> etc. However,
> the sitemap.rng still has the former. Also, the code in
> o.a.c.transformation.TraxTransformer still uses the
> former. Are these just typos in the new sitemap.xmap?

This brings
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103847911212458&w=2
back to mind. What 'level' of validation are we able to obtain if we try
to put everything into one grammar, which must fit each and every
component...? Hm. Bruno is on skying holiday ATM, I'll refer him to this
when he's back.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org