cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Vanel <jmva...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Cocoon training - presentation available
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:31:31 GMT
Yes, 57 slides were enough.

We ran many examples from the Ziegeler -Langham book. Besides that,
several points were made on the blackboard, including XPath (exercices
with XPath Explorer) and XSLT, Ant, XML databases, XML:DB, and eXist.
Some trainees have made a Cocoon 1.8 application, others had no Cocoon
knowledge, but just a basic HTML-XML knowledge. Also 2 of 6 were Java
developpers.

And also there slides are quite dense in concepts, and I talk quite long
on each.

Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Vanel