cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New CVS Repository Names (was: [PROPOSAL] New CVSRepository Names )
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 08:56:00 GMT
> What is the status now? When will we move? Do we need a maintainance window?

I am also a bit confused - currently everyone is still using 
xml-cocoon2, right?

If we have decided I'd say - go for it.

I was offline due to some ISP problems... Do we have enough votes yet?

View raw message