cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Flow + XForms + Beans + Databases
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:41:45 GMT
Thanks Stefano to show us the light here! To be honest I dont have too
clear a situation about this:

> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> On the other hand the Database API can be usefull to get some stuff
>> directly form the Database.
>
> It's a shortcut and it's simply too easy. "too easy" around Cocoon,
> normally means "too easy to abuse".
>
> What is abuse? is when you hit a wall right after you went in production
>  and all the time you saved, you end up spending it later and your
> development capabilities don't scale.

But what about the "model" I graphed? is it OK? I graphed it, because just
wrotten things sometimes miss me. I need a graph to try to understand. I
think this is easy. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.