cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Finishing Deprecation Package
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:25:12 GMT

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 07:47 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>>> You will find a excalibur-xmlutils jar with the date of today
>>> 20030317.
>>> If you have this jar, then you're upto date.
>>
>> My fresh checkout has given me 'excalibur-xmlutil-20030313.jar' so
>> this
>> may be where the problem lies.
>>
> Strange. It seems that Eclipse 2.1RC2 has the same problems with cvs
> that
> 2.0.2 had, but 2.1RC1 not. Sigh...
>
> Ok, I recommitted the files just now.
>
> Could you please check it? Thanks.

OK

This still fails:

	http://localhost:8888/samples/catalog/sdocbook-demo

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/Users/jermq/Checkouts/Secure/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/samples/catalog/
sdocbook.dtd (No such file or directory)

While this one appears to be working:

	http://localhost:8888/samples/catalog/catalog-demo

regards Jeremy