cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "leo leonid" <>
Subject Re: Scratchpad PetStore Sample and XMLForm
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:21:12 GMT

Christopher Oliver writes:

> Thanks, Leo.
> OK. I committed your changes. But shouldn't there be a reusable template
> for translating XMLForm controls to html, that could be "plugged" into
> your application somehow, rather than having to incorporate it into the
> application's stylesheet(s)?

Yes, I would rather do this with <xsl:import> than using another
transformation step.

I tried to extend the xml-form view on the other pages adapting the way you
did it with editAccount, not much success so far, I still have to learn a
lot about learn xml-form/flow... I really like to have this petstore
working. I volunteer where I can.

> Regards,
> Chris

View raw message