cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Cut off from mailing list a bit too fast...
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:09:21 GMT

My mailserver had to change IP numbers on Monday evening here (due to a
spammer on the same C-block of numbers), and it took about 36hours for those
changes to spread in the DNS system on the net.

During this period, it seems that I have been unsubscribed from all Apache
mailing lists. Isn't this "unsubscription period" a bit short?? Many ISPs are
cut off from the rest of the Internet for periods longer than that (recently
happened to TMnet users here in Malaysia).

Anyone knows?

View raw message