cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Flow Scoping, was: JavaScriptInterpreter: bug or feature?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:37:15 GMT
On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 11:44:07PM -0500, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> I would suggest behaviour similar to the rest of sitemap components:
> flows defined in parent sitemap should be available in the subsitemaps.
> Is it possible from JavaScript POV - hierarchical organization of scopes?

	I tend to agree Vadim. Allowing the hierarchical organisation of flow
	scripts and variables would solve the cross-sitemap issues I
	outlined in my previous email.

	For the cases where subsitemaps represent new applications, perhaps
	this 'inheritence' behaviour could be made configurable at each
	sitemap level ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: