cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Myers <phan...@pirouline.sts.jhu.edu>
Subject Re: The road to Cocoon 2.1
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:09:44 GMT
I usually just lurk...

>      - write a block-like modular system in the build for
>          - flow
>          - xsp
>          - actions (yet to be agreed upon)
>          - instrumentation (yet to be understood how)
Can't this wait until a 2.1 point release?  It is a major change but doesn't
involve interface changes from what i gather of the most recent discussion
on the sitemap (actions and flow).  XSP (from a packaging POV) is nothing more
than a group of components.  I don't see that factoring these things out is
a prerequisite to a 2.1 beta or even final.

Tim