cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject LogFactor5 support in Cocoon ?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:35:34 GMT
Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	Recently over in Avalon land, Sylvain added support for the cool
	LogFactor5 log file browser to Logkit and Excalibur Logger, which
	makes viewing of our log files much easier.

	I've managed to get this up and running with Cocoon (example
	screenshot at http://cvs.apache.org/~crafterm/lf5.png).

	Does anyone see any problems if I go ahead and check this support into
	HEAD ?

	Assuming this is ok - one question I have is regarding the
	LogFactor5 classes themselves, currently they are part of the Log4J
	jar file - should I check the entire jar in, or just extract the
	necessary LF5 classes from it ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: