cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: taking a break
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 06:02:24 GMT
On Sunday 09 March 2003 04:34, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> After more than 3 years working with and on cocoon, for various
> reasons, I've decided to stop my active involvement with it, at least
> for a while.
> If you have any questions about the flow or whatever, please don't
> hesitate to contact me.

You have been a great resource in this effort for years, and although I am
rather passive member of this community, I always appreciate, beyond what can
be expressed in an email, the tremendous effort most volunteers put into the
project, not the least you.
I hope the reason is not related to what Stefano is trying to find out, that
would be sad, but something more awarding, like going on trips, expanding
your horizons, spending more time with family...

On the other hand, we have seen "core" members go, and come back later, and my
gut feeling says we will see you sooner than later.

View raw message