cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Myers <>
Subject broken flow samples
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 22:36:11 GMT
after copying the documentation directory into the webapp so that the samples
mostly work--

when accessing

i get "No pipeline matched request: samples/flow/examples/calc/getNumberA.html"

I would just chalk that up as a configuration error-- but

works fine when accessed directly (i.e. not through the flow)

One thing to not is that the .html matcher is in the /flow/ sitemap,
not the /calc/ sitemap.

an excerpt from the exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: samples/flow/examples/calc/getNumberA.html
  at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(
  at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(
  at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
  at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(
  at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(
  at org.apache.cocoon.environment.ForwardRedirector.cocoonRedirect(
  at org.apache.cocoon.environment.ForwardRedirector.redirect(
  at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.AbstractInterpreter.forwardTo(

Notice that that there is no MountNode in the stack trace.  Is this fallout from
Carsten's recent environment cleanups?  I suspect that the wrong treeprocessor
is being invoked.

View raw message